Many "weight loss" diets require you to sacrifice physical comfort, make you feel constantly hungry and emotionally deprive you by not allowing you to enjoy the foods you love.
The result is often only temporary weight loss, as most of us soon resume our old eating and activity patterns.
There is no such thing as a "magic bullet" in the fight against obesity, aside from the surgical or pharmaceutical alternative with its side effects and temporary relief.
As with any legitimate, non-drug weight control remedy, acupuncture is a program that supports your commitment and self-discipline.
Regular acupuncture treatments can help curb food cravings, just as it has been proven to help cravings for other addictive substances like tobacco and alcohol. Support from acupuncture helps to eliminate cravings and increases the will power to overcome them.
We offer 12 sessions:
Tiny, shallow needles attach to the ear in our Ear Needle Therapy and greatly assist your weight loss programme by helping you reduce daily food intake. Based on the N.A.D.A. protocol, you will actually think less about food. Our Weight Control programme is recommended when you are ready to go with your diet plan.
WEIGHT CONTROL GUIDE
1. Make your definite target.
2. Do not give up.
3. Change your diet habit.
4. Enjoy your active life.
5. Keep on your Diet plan.
1. Take 3 meals a day in low-calorie, low-fat, low cholesterol food.
2. Take under 1,200 Kcal/day.
3. Take a 20-minute walk before you have a meal.
4. Reduce fast food and takeaway food.
5. Drink water as much as you can unless before 30 minutes and after 1 hour of meal.
6. Do not cook when you feel hungry.
7. Increase vegetable and fruit, lemon and vinegar or soy sauce for dressing and reduce pepper, garlic and salt.
8. Brush your teeth just after a meal and no food after 7pm unless water.
9. Check the calorie table and make your own strategy right now.
1. Check your weight as much as you can.
2. Have a regular life pattern.
3. Make your target for a long term. (Reduce 0.5-0.8Kg/Week for 26 weeks.)
4. Stop drinking alcohol (7 Kcal/1cc).
5. Wake up early in the morning and take a minimum of 30 minutes walking then have a hot shower.
6. Take more than 30 minutes walking after dinner then have a hot shower.
7. Imagine your good-looking healthy image.
1. Exercise needs energy.
2. Energy producing metabolism:
- Oxygenic metabolism (fuel: fat, protein, and carbohydrate)
- Non oxygenic metabolism (fuel: carbohydrate)
3. High activity exercise:
- Non oxygenic metabolism (reduce carbohydrate)
4. Long time exercise:
- Oxygenic metabolism (reduce fat)
Please contact Han Oriental Clinic for appointment information.